What is great about the Pulsed Frequency Pro software is that you can save a set of progams you create called a compiled file. Once I create a set I like or use a lot, I can recall that set under the Treatment Files button.
Take a set of programs for your back:
- Sacral Dura
- Facet Pain Chronic PA
- Disc Degenerative Chronic
- Nerve Pain Sciatica
Once you have added them all into the compiler, you can step through the following instructions to save the set of programs as a compiled file:
- Give it a file name like "Low Back 3.1.17" and have it repeat 99 times.
- Click on the "Transfer the treatment file" button.
- When the Name Bank pops up, click "Add a Name".
- Name the file: First name - "Back", Last Name - "Low". Then click "Enter".
- Then go back to the list and click on "Low, Back" and let it transfer to device.
- Return to home page
- Now Click on the "Treatment Files" button and you will see "Low, Back" as a name.
- Click on "Low, Back" and it will show you all the programs in under that name.
Now for the slick part: If you ever change the programs in the device, you can always reload this entire set with a couple clicks:
- Click on the number 1 in the box and the entire box will highlight.
- Go to bottom of page and click on "Send to Compiler".
- Now the compiler will come up and you will see the entire set of programs in the compiler. Click on transfer, pick a name and they automatically transfer to device.